January 14, 2014

Rain Boot Weather

Rain, rain go away… actually I like when it rains because it is an excuse to wear my Hunters! I have really been enjoying this warm weather (50 degrees!) it is so nice to avoid the cold for a little bit! I hope everyone has had a great start to the week, I know the upcoming week is going to be busy for us with exams coming up! Leave any questions in the comments below, we are thinking about doing a Q&A post soon! 

On a warm winter day a simple cardigan is all you need to stay warm! 

Who said blogging in the rain isn't fun?



A simple braided belt can bring your whole outfit together.

This is definately my favorite statement necklace, it's so timeless and simple. 

Hunter rain boots are definately a necessity in every girl's closet! They are such a cute way to add a pop of color to your outfit! 


What I Wore
Shirt- J. Crew Factory (Sold Out) similar here
Sweater- J. Crew Factory (Sold Out) available at J. Crew in other colors (on sale)
Belt- Came on a pair of shorts similar here
Rain Boots- Hunter

xoxo,
Preppy by the Sea 


No comments :

Post a Comment