July 06, 2015

Weekend Recap






Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and spent it with friends, family and of course at lots of cookouts! This past weekend, I went to visit a friend from camp in Rhode Island. I have done a few of these posts to give a little glimpse into my life and people have seemed to like them, so I thought I would share a few snaps from my trip. I drove down on Friday morning and stayed through Sunday. We spent tons of time at the beach, both lounging around and braving the freezing ocean temperatures. Although the water was quite chilly, the waves were so much fun and it was nice to cool off after soaking up lots of sun. On the fourth of July, my friend's family had a huge party. There were sparklers, music, lots of food- my favorite being the flag cupcakes, and fireworks! These past few days have been a blast and now I am off to New York City, so look out for lots of posts coming soon!

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Those cupcakes are so festive, and I'm sure they were just as delicious as they looked! Have a blast in New York City :)

    Bella
    https://chicandpetite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete