July 15, 2015

Shades of Blue









top similar | shorts | shoes | sunglasses | bracelet

This week has been brutally hot and humid, so I have really been trying to keep my outfits minimal and light. Blue is my favorite shade for summertime, as there are so many different variations and they can all be paired together nicely. My navy chino shorts are probably one of my most worn articles of clothing during the summer months due to their incredible versatility. I purchased the striped button down tank last spring and have worn it to death. The fabric is breathable and can be worn for many different occasions. Every once and a while I like to tie the end of a button down into a bow, I think it adds a fun twist to a classic and more conservative piece. I have been in dire need of a cute pair of shoes that would be comfortable for walking, as I am going to Italy with my family at the end of the month. When I saw these royal espadrilles on Frannie from The Blonde Prep, I knew that they were exactly what I was looking for. At $55, I thought that they were a relatively reasonable price and the color was absolutely perfect! What is your go-to look to beat the heat?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

4 comments :

  1. The whole outfit is so cute- especially love those blue espadrilles!
    -Angela
    Sunshineandalittlepinkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I especially love that top - it looks super comfy.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Catherine, love this outfit. It's fun yet classic! Could you do a hair care routine post? Your hair always looks gorgeous and so healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete