July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week has been relatively uneventful, but I was able to get a lot of errands done and check a few things off of my to do list! The rest of my summer is going to be very busy, so it was nice to have a few days to just relax. 

I saw these shoes on @theblondeprep on instagram at the beginning of the week and knew instantly that I needed to add them to my closet. This is my first pair of espadrilles. They are so comfortable, the vivid blue shade is beautiful and goes with practically everything, plus the lace up ribbons add the cutest little detail! I highly recommend purchasing these for the remainder of the summer months! 

Two: Berries
One of my favorite things about summer is how delectable the fruit is, everything is local and 10x fresher. I have been enjoying yogurt with granola, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries for breakfast every day this week. It is a super healthy and filling meal- perfect to eat before a workout! 

Three: Snapchat
We have officially hopped on the blogger bandwagon and have joined Snapchat! Make sure to add us {preppybythesea} to get a little glimpse into our daily lives! See photos like this from a run Julianna and I went on yesterday morning and much more! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment