July 04, 2015

Happy 4th of July!








dress- Crewcuts (old) similar | sandals- Jack Rogers | sunglasses- J. Crew Factory | watch- Kate Spade

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Besides Christmas, the fourth is by far and away my favorite holiday. There is nothing that I love more than wearing my best red, white, and blue, cookouts, fireworks, and parades. I have spent every fourth of July at camp since fifth grade, so it is weird getting dressed up and being in "the real world" for this holiday, however I am actually in Rhode Island with a friend from camp to celebrate! If I had to take a guess, I would say that about 70% of my summer wardrobe is navy and white, so there are so many different combinations I could go for 4th of July. I will most likely start off in some casual shorts and a striped shirt and change into a dress as the day progresses. This sailboat dress is so perfect and the bow provides the little bit of red. Enjoy the hamburgers, watermelon and of course the good ole USA!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 


1 comment :

  1. Your sailboat dress is too cute! Happy Fourth of July!
    -Angela
    http://sunshineandalittlepinkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete