July 14, 2015

Wedding Fun








dress- J.Crew | shoes- J.Crew Factory | bracelet- Tiffany & Co.

One of my favorite memories from when I was a little girl is when I was a flower girl. I remember how excited I was to pick out my dress (once a shopper, always a shopper) and how proud I felt that I had the responsibility to throw flowers down the isle. So this spring when an invitation came in the mail inviting us to a friend's daughter's wedding, I was naturally so excited. I haven't been to many weddings, and better yet this was my first black tie event. I got my dress for a steal (almost 75% off!) from J.Crew last month. I love the color, so perfect for summer, and the lace overlay dressed it up a bit. I had been wanting a new pair of heels for a while now, and fell in love with these silver ones. I feel like I can definitely wear them again, and who doesn't love a little shine? I took some bonus pictures of the table settings and flowers which I thought were so elegant. Pink peonies and white roses are my forte!
xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful wedding, and great look! I'm going to a wedding next month and I'm so excited to get dressed up!
    -Angela
    Sunshineandalittlepinkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your dress and that wedding set-up looks gorgeous! The flowers are to die for!
    -Lizzie
    theessenceofelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! That wedding set-up is so elegant and so perfect for summer! Great post.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete