March 24, 2015

Crisp & Simple

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

My preferred method of procrastination is trying on clothes and or organizing clothes. I don't know about you but in my mind halfway through some thrilling math problems, the most logical thing to do is put on a summer dress and heels. The other day I was going through my spring and summer clothes and realized I have a slight obsession with white tops. As I said in my Spring Lust List, a white shirt is one of the most important basic for any season. Especially in the warmer months, I find myself wearing lots of patterned and colorful bottoms that just look best with a simple white top. There are so many different variations of the white shirt this year. J. Crew is killing it with the fun detailing. I am loving the peplum for a fun and girlie look and the v neck ponte top would be perfect for a nice dinner maybe with white jeans for the all white look. What are your thoughts on white tops?
xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. Let's just say I am right there with you on the whole white top trend. It is so clean cut, versatile, and can be paired with fun patterns and colors. There is no telling how many white shirts I have bought recently. Love your blog!

    Taylor Anthony //Prep, Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these white tops - they are so fun! I have too many boring white tops - white v necks with no trim, white button downs, and plain white blouses. Would love to have some of these fun ones!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete