March 08, 2015

Beach Fever (Part 1)


one | two | three | four | five | six

I don't know about you guys but I am beyond ready to be done with winter. Maybe it's spring break on my mind, or maybe I just can't stand the feeling of having snow in my shoes anymore, but either way I cannot wait to go to go swimming at the beach again. Growing up a mile from the ocean in New England, I've always had a thing for sunshine and salt water. The beach is without doubt my happy place thus some of my favorite shopping trips are to buy things that I can wear while my toes are in the water. I love everything about beach wear, bathing suits especially. While sometimes it can be difficult to find a cute bathing suit, I feel like I've been seeing a lot of cute merchandise at most of the stores I like to shop at which is really exciting. Bikini's can get crazy expensive, so I tried to pick some cute suits that didn't sacrifice style for a lower price. Bikini ready? Maybe not. However, that by no means will stop me from making some early purchases!

Following this post will be one about my favorite cover-ups and other clothing items for the beach!

xoxo,
Julianna

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. I'm loving the scalloped bikini!

    -Katlyn

    www.theclassychai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of blue and stripes, so the second one is my fav! I also really like the top on the third one, the detailing is really cool.

    Colleen | Buckeye Bliss

    ReplyDelete