March 30, 2015

Sunnies + Stripes

Hello Spring! Guys I think it is finally happening, the snow is melting and temperatures are rising... spring is in the air! I am beyond excited to have put away my riding boots and chunky sweaters in exchange for my trusty old Sperrys and bright button downs! When it comes to sunglasses I have one nice pair of Ray-Ban aviators, I was willing to spend more on them because I know they will never go out of style. However, when it comes to fun and trendy sunglasses I am so, so cheap. Last summer I purchased a fun pair of cat eye ones for about $20 at Nordstrom Rack. I have been seeing lots of bloggers styling the Ray-Ban club master but I was not about to drop $160 on a trendy pair of sunnies. I was browsing through J. Crew Factory and stumbled upon the perfect dupe for only $14! I know I will get lots of wear out of them and my bank account will thank me. Would you splurge or save on this style? 







Shirt- C. Wonder (out of business) similar | jeans- Joe's Jeans | shoes- Sperry | watch- Kate Spade | sun glasses- J. Crew Factory

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. So cute! I love it! But I'm also really sad C. Wonder went out of business!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete