March 03, 2015

Bright Blooms






This weekend my mom came home from the grocery store with a beautiful bouquet of tulips in a mason jar with an adorable bow! When I went downstairs for lunch I was so excited to see the colorful blooms and was reminded of what we have to look forward to un the upcoming season. As the March cover page says in my Lilly Pulitzer agenda, "Despite the forecast live like it's spring!" As a New Englander just starting off the month of March I will most definitely be following this saying for a while! It may be snowing outside, but adding little hints of spring to your week is the best way to start transitioning. I have been loving pinning pictures of flowers and all things spring related recently from peonies to sunflower and lilacs. The first flowers blossoming is my favorite thing about the Spring time and I can't wait to be surrounded by the bright colors! What are you most looking forward to about Spring?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. So ready for spring! Today it actually rained! Granted, it was freezing rain. But gotta look on the bright side ;)

    -Katlyn

    www.theclassychai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete