March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

I know that I have been saying this a lot recently in my past few Friday Favorites posts, but this week was so busy! I have had a ton of tests, a project and a research paper outline due along with a debate in history. Also, our course recommendations for next year came out this week which is alway stressful. Thankfully I am happy with my courses for next year, although I know it will be a challenge! Needless to say I am beyond ready for the weekend! Despite the hours I spend coped up in my room doing homework, the weather hit 61 degrees this week and thankfully I got outside to enjoy the sun! This weekend I am planning on going to the hockey game for my school because they are going to states which should be fun! 

Although it is definitely not summer dress weather, I have been lusting over this dress! Three Islands was so kind and sent us a lovely package with some pieces from their new collection. Once the weather warms up expect an outfit post styling some of their clothing! BTW if any of you are on spring break right now I am beyond jealous. I'm honestly not sure if I can make it to April before I get to go sit on the beach! 

Two: Elements of Spring
If you saw this post from earlier this week than you probably know that I have been trying to transition some of my outfits to brighter spring style. I love tulips and these bright yellow ones are perfect! Quick tip: add a colorful scarf to a simple outfit to add a pop of color for these transition months!

Three: Organization
I posted a bathroom tour & organization post and people seemed to real like it which was exciting! Before I took all of my pictures I completely cleaned out my bathroom and it is so much more organized now! I am definitely in a spring cleaning mood and take on little tasks each week. Let me know if you would like to see a spring cleaning tips post! 

Happy weekend! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment