March 11, 2015

Pop of Color





Apologies for the out of focus photos, my mom struggled with manual focus...



sweater- J. Crew Factory (sold out) similar | scarf- Vineyard Vines similar | watch- Kate Spade | Jeans- J. Crew Factory | bag- Old Navy (old) similar | shoes- Old Navy (old) similar | sunglasses- Ray Ban

March is just such an awkward month, winter is sort of coming to an end, however it is not exactly spring. During this month, I like to transition by adding a pop of color with a cozy sweater. I fell in love with this scarf and was able to snag it on clearance! Last year I purchased my first pair of light wash jeans and they are such a great staple for this time of year. There are so many great little ways to add elements of spring to a warm outfit. Although your feet may not be warm, start to transition from riding and bean boots to flats and loafers. This year Old Navy and J. Crew Factory have tons of fun patterned loafers that would add the perfect pop to any outfit! I have also taken out my brighter shades of nail polish, my favorite being Essie's watermelon! How do you transition from winter to spring?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love the scarf with the navy sweater, it is the perfect mix of winter and spring! And I totally feel you about March being a weird in-between month!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete