September 29, 2015

Weekend Adventures




This past Sunday, Julianna, our friends, and I went apple picking together. Apple picking is always such a fun fall outing and such an easy adventure. It was pretty chilly in the morning, so we all brought out our fall outfits! The orchard was so pretty and it is always exciting to pick your own apples and climb up into the trees. We filled our bags to the brim and probably tried a bite of every apple that exists. I am so excited to bake some yummy apple treats or make apple sauce soon!

So far, junior year has pretty much been as stressful as people make it out to be. The weeks are so busy, crammed with assignments, meetings, and extracurricular activities. This past weekend, I had a cross country meet on Saturday and a ton of homework that I had to complete on Sunday. Although I could have stayed home and maybe gotten an extra few hours of sleep, going out and enjoying the day with my closest friends was a far better choice. It's so important to say yes to things in life. High school goes by so quickly and you really want to make the most of it. Trust me, you won't remember the days you spend at your desk pining over rigorous assignments, but you most certainly will remember the adventures spent with friends! Did you do anything fun this weekend?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. I totally agree. Junior year is such a whirlwind of craziness right now! But I know that I will look back on the year fondly as long as I say yes to the opportunities that come up :)

    XOXO Paulina
    www.navystripedpeonies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this post! It totally reminds me of KJP and his friends going apple picking. You and all of your friends' outfits are all so cute! Definitely post some fall outfits this year, I'm loving your style! Good luck with junior year! It was my favorite year of high school so far!

    Xo, Katelyn // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete