September 22, 2015

Denim + Army Green







shirt | shorts | clutch | bracelet | belt | necklace similar | shoes similar 

This look is something very different than what I would typically go for, but I am loving it! The combination is slightly edgy but super chic. This summer, I gained a new appreciation for neutrals. Being in Europe for two weeks and living out of a carry-on suitcase, I was able to figure out what simple essentials really were and how you could create multiple looks with one piece. That's where these shorts come in, I bought them for a concert in May and never imagined that I would wear them so much. Once I realized how freaking comfortable they are, I started to pair them with different tops and found them to be super versitle. 

This outfit is perfect for those warmer fall days, as it is very light weight but incorporates the darker hues and prints. When I was in Italy, I bought these snakeskin sandals and have pretty much worn them to death. The print adds a pop to an otherwise simple look and can easily be transitioned into cooler days. What is your go-to transition look?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I'm all about army green for fall (or year-round actually!). Love this casual chic look!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete