September 04, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and kickoff to Labor Day weekend! I can't believe that this is the last Friday Favorites post that I will write this summer, as we go back to school on Tuesday. We went back this week for cross country preseason and other meetings to get ready for the school year. It was nice to see everyone again and to be home for a few days. Thankfully, I am back on the Cape for the last few days of summer to soak up the sun and spend every last send at the beach! 

One: Summer Reading
I officially finished all of my summer work yesterday at the beach and could not be more relieved. Four books and an essay later I can really enjoy the last weekend of summer! 

Two: Beach Trips 
We made a bunch of trips out to the outer beaches this past week on our boat which was so much fun. The beaches are so quiet at this point in the year and so relaxing. 

Three: Sweet Treats 
Since it is the last week of summer, I have been indulging in lots of treats. Not going to lie, I made a few trips to the ice cream store and got a couple black raspberry cones with pink sprinkles :) 

Enjoy the long weekend! 
xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment