September 21, 2015

Booties


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
 6 | 7 | 8
9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Recently, I have found myself lusting over booties for the upcoming fall months. Although I do not have any at the moment, I am on the hunt for the perfect pair! They make a simple outfit look so chic and can offer a little extra height if you opt for the heel. I also really like how they are far less clunky than the traditional riding boot. I have picked out my favorite 13 pairs in a variety of colors, styles, and price ranges. My birthday is in November and I think a black pair will be at the top of my list! Are you a fan of booties?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. THANK YOU! I have been dying for a new pair of booties and just waiting for a blogger to come out with a list! Woohoo! I will be purchasing number 4 :)

    XOXO Paulina
    www.navystripedpeonies.com

    ReplyDelete