September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I am beyond happy to have finished my first week back at school and am ready to enjoy the weekend. As always, week one is always a busy and difficult to get back into the daily school routine. I think I am now into the swing of things and managing the crazy workload of junior year, sports, blogging, and somewhat of a social life.

Today is the fourteenth anniversary of September 11th, make sure you take a moment out of your day to think about all the families who were affected by this tragic day. 

One: Labor Day Weekend
Last weekend was such a great end to a terrific summer. I spent a few days at my house on the Cape with my family and later my friends and I all spent the last days together at a friends beach house relaxing at the beach and pool! With the hundred degree heat wave this week, I was really wishing I was back here instead of in the sweltering classroom. 

Two: Whites
I am kind of a stickler about the whole no white after labor day, so I was super bummed to put away my white jeans and shorts this week. I am loving this all white look from earlier this week! 

Three: School Supplies
There is nothing better than having clean new school supplies at the beginning of the year. Check out my What's in my Backpack post to get a more detailed look into what I am using this year. 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment