September 05, 2015

Summer Recap


As the summer days have been dwindling down, I have started to reflect on everything I did over the past few months. Summer 2015 was a crazy, action packed, adventurous, and fun filled summer. I was so lucky to have been able to do lots of traveling and see lots of friends. This summer was filled with a lot of firsts. I went to Europe for the first time, my family got our first boat, I explored different parts of NYC for the first time, and it was the first time in years that I did not go to camp. With all of these new experiences, I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and was able to do so many things I never thought I would. I became much more comfortable traveling in big cities, learned to deal with language barriers, and gained a new sense of independence this summer. Although I am bummed to see it all come to an end, I would not change anything about these past few months and can't wait to see what this school year has in store.

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment