1. I've found that just getting out of the house and getting a tea or coffee makes me feel refreshed.
2. I watch this video on a regular basis and it never fails to make me laugh. I've made all of my friends watch it and they agree its hysterical. If you're into lip-sync battles, or even if you aren't, please don't miss out!
3. Try going for a run or just exercising in general. It's no lie that you feel better after working out, and it's certainly a productive break.
4. Make cookies or your favorite quick snack. I realize this contradicts my previous point, but sometimes you just need some comfort food. I'm a firm believer a chocolate chip cookie can go a long way. I literally just made up that saying, but I think it works, right? I mean, there is literally nothing tastier than these.
5. Many of you probably realize that I'm a die hard Taylor Swift fan by now and am 100% obsessed with her 1989 album...still. The Wildest Dreams video is in my opinion her best yet, and it totally brings me away from the real world for 4 minutes.
6. I think taking nap during the school week can be really refreshing as long as you don't oversleep. After I take a nap, I always wakeup feeling like I can power through my homework.
7. To continue the YouTube trend, I've been really liking Karlie Kloss's YouTube channel "Klossy". I think she's a really great role-model and I watch her videos regularly.
8. Last but certainly not least, why not catch up with a few of your favorite blogs? Get some cool DIY ideas that you can look forward to when you finally have free-time, and proceed by speeding through the work you have to do. I've been loving Kelly in the City and her sub-blog "Little Home in the City" as of recent.
Hope this helps!
Preppy by the Sea