September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites

TGIF! This has been the first week back at school that seemed never ending. I have been extremely busy between xc, school work, and meetings for clubs and apologize for no post yesterday. I had a test in every class this week and am so glad that it's over and I can enjoy the weekend! TGIT returned last night and I can't wait to play catchup tonight!

One: Olive Green
I have been loving olive green this past week and hope to incorporate more of it into my wardrobe for the fall! 

Two: Denim
Jeans have been my go-to this week, as the temperatures have definitely dropped and the mornings can be super chilly. Last weekend my friends and I went out to lunch and then did a little shopping and of course we had to stop in at Madewell. 

Three: Throwback
Honestly, I failed at posting on Instagram this week so here's a little throwback to the pretty gowns in Harrods.

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I am obsessing over the color olive green lately! xx,kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete