September 14, 2015

Simple Stripes









top | jeans | sneakers | necklace | glasses 

The dreaded transition months, we meet again. September in New England is still fairly warm, however it is time to start transitioning fall pieces into the daily wardrobe. A few weeks ago, I found this striped shirt in Old Navy. I would consider myself a low key stripe addict, but I have never owned anything in this mustard color before. I purchased it a size up (I'm wearing a medium) so that it would be a bit looser and have more of a "boyfriend" fit. I also purchased the shirt in navy and cream and have a good feeling they will be worn a lot this fall. Light wash denim is great to transition to fall and I cuffed the bottom to go with my converse. I am loving this laid back look and will definitely be wearing some variation of it quite frequently in the upcoming months. 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 


No comments :

Post a Comment