October 20, 2014

Leaves & Layers

Layers on layers on layers- my motto for the next six months here in New England. If you have been following the blog for quite some time now, you probably know that Julianna and I are obsessed with vests- expect to see one in majority of posts this fall and winter! I recently purchased this black one from Old Navy for only $24, can you believe it!? I have one from J. Crew Factory in warm bisque and an excursion vest from J. Crew in Deep Riviera Blue that I adore, however if you are looking for a cheeper alternative definitely check out Old Navy! A few summers ago, I went to visit my friend in Colorado and purchased this scarf on a whim in Forever 21. The pattern is a little bit out of my comfort zone, however for $12 I couldn't pass it up. Experimenting with bold patterns via accessories is the perfect way to mix in a little something different to your usual style! With temperatures finally dropping after feeling like summer again this past week, I am finally debuting my riding boots! I purchased this pair last year on Rue La La, they are the perfect shade and great quality! Happy Fall!








Shirt- J. Crew Factory | Vest- Old Navy | Jeans- Joe's Jeans | Boots- Dolce Vita | Scarf- Forever 21 (Old) Similar | Earrings- Local Store Similar | Belt- Target

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

3 comments :

  1. Did you get your belt at Target?? I think I have it. :) Also, you have such nice hair! I'm jealous :) Beautiful pics.

    Pacific Prep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous :) I especially love the belt!

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete