October 15, 2014

Wish List Wednesday: Leather Edition

One of the greatest things about fall is the return of the riding boots. This shoe is such a classic piece and is so versatile for any look. I have a pair of dark brown Franco Sarto boots and a cognac pair from Dolce Vita that I find myself constantly wearing. Recently, I have found myself pinning lots of pictures styling booties. I never really though I would be into them, however when I saw the scalloped ones from Jack Rogers and the side zip pair from Loft my views definitely changed. I also am loving the black Tory Burch pair for a dressier occasion! What are your go-to pair of riding boots?


xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I'm absolutely dying over the scalloped Jack Rogers booties!! I'm thinking that they're a MUST HAVE for fall!

    Hayden
    mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete