October 28, 2014

Halloween Costume Ideas

With Halloween quickly approaching (I seriously can't believe it's almost November) it is time to start thinking about costumes if you have not already. I wish I wasn't past the tick-or-treating days, but there is nothing better than handing out candy with friends and looking at all the adorable little kids in their costumes. Below are a few of my favorite costumes I have found recently on Pinterest, do you know what you are going to wear for Halloween?

1. Serena and Blair
This would be such a cute costume (and easy to throw together) to do with your blonde or brunette best friend! 

2. Tiffany Boxes
Another simple idea, super cute idea and not trashy like other versions of this costume that I have seen!

3. Audrey Hepburn- Breakfast at Tiffany's 
This is such a cute costume perfect for any Halloween party!

4. PiƱata 
I love this colorful costume and its the perfect DIY look!

5. Bag of Jelly Beans
My sister was actually a bag of Jelly Beans a few years ago, it was such a cute costume and perfect for any age!

What was your favorite costume? 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

2 comments :

  1. All of these costume ideas are super cute - I especially love the Tiffany box idea, that's a new one to me.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why anime cosplay costumes become in demand in the market due to the increasing number of people who are attending this kind of party. anime cosplay costumes

    ReplyDelete