October 07, 2014

Black and Bows

Crisp air, colorful trees, pumpkin bread and riding boots, fall has arrived! This past week the weather totally switched gears and fall is in full swing! I am such a summer person, but I could not be more excited to bring out my favorite sweaters, jeans and vests. I am typically not a fan of black #navyornothing, but I am trying to get a little bit out of my comfort zone this year. I am obsessed with this embroidered shirt and the little black cross-body is the perfect bag for this time of the year. I went to Old Navy this weekend and picked up a pair of nude bow flats which are the perfect dupe for the J. Crew ones. Nude flats are such a fall essential as they match everything and are a great transition shoe in between sandals and boots. 





J. Crew did it again, the detail on this shirt is amazing!

I forgot how much I love these jeans, they are super comfortable and only $54!

A little fall foliage

Bows on toes.

Shirt- J. Crew Factory | Jeans- Nordstrom | Shoes- Old Navy (in stores only) Similar | Necklace- Etsy | Bag- Old Navy

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. Those flats are gorgeous! Definitely checking out Old Navy!

    xoxo
    lawfullysassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt! Such pretty detailing. And of course the monogrammed necklace is a necessary touch!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete