October 04, 2014

Tory Burch Sale

We had such a crazy week and apologize for the lack of posts, but school comes first. This morning I was playing catch up with some of my favorite blogs and Dorothy from prepinyourstep.com and Carly from thecollegeprepster.com had a posts about their picks from the Tory Burch Sale- guilty of copying the idea :). I guess I missed that email, so I quickly hopped over to her website! Oh my gosh, this sale is amazing. Honestly, Tory Burch has the worst sales ever, they usually require spending at least $500 to get 20% off and there are tons of excluded items. Well this one is totally different, enjoy 25% off almost everything and free shipping with the code 'FRIENDLIEST'. I purchased a pair of black and gold Reva flats for $168 (retail $225), although that is still pretty pricey I have been eyeing them forever and know I will get so much wear out of them! The sale is through Monday. Definitely take advantage of the deals maybe even get some Christmas shopping done- it's never too early! 
xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment