October 23, 2014

The Pinterest Perfect Bulletin Board

Whenever I have a spare minute or two, I find myself browsing through Pinterest and pinning my favorite little things onto my boards. Recently, I have found myself pinning lots of prints, gallery walls and inspirational quotes. I would love to purchase some adorable prints from Evelyn Henson or Design Darling to frame on my walls, but for now I am sharing a quick and free (except for paper and ink) alternative! I have had this bulletin board hanging in my room for years, it was cluttered with pictures from 5th grade, random stickers and tags, so decided it needed a little face lift. I went on Pinterest and found my favorite images (if you follow me, most of these quotes are on my "Inspiration" board), dragged them to my desktop, put them in word documents and printed them out!  The final step to this rainy afternoon project was to cut out the images and arrange them to my liking. Overall, I am very pleased with the way it turned out and that area of my room feels so much more clean and obviously inspirational! 





xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

2 comments :

  1. I have a lot of those images pinned on my Pinterest, too! Very cute, I love it!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I have a bulletin board with nothing on it, so this might be perfect.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete