October 09, 2014

Desktop Calendars

I am such a sucker for calendars, I can't live without the monthly ones in my Lilly planner and now I am obsessed with desktop calendars. Don't get me wrong I love opening my laptop to a cute picture of my friends and me, but having a calendar sitting in front of you is such a great way to stay organized. For school there are always meetings/ obligations that pop up in Facebook groups. With the calendar right in front of me I can quickly know what kind of day it is and then write it down later. I know that every month the Vineyard Vines blog releases a calendar that you can download and this month so did Evelyn Henson. I am currently using the pink and navy one from Evelyn Henson which is so adorable- along with everything on her website...I'm a little obsessed! Anyways, this was just a quick little post sharing one of the many ways I try to start organized! I hope it helped some of you with crazy schedules like me! 




Happy Thursday, it's almost the weekend! 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea

3 comments :

  1. I love the simplicity of the first one! They're all so cute!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute, but I love how simple and modern the first one is.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these! They are so adorable, but so is this blog! I just interviewed Evelyn for my blog, The Yellow Spectacles! xoxo...Katelyn

    ReplyDelete