April 01, 2015

Easter Gift Guide

Happy April everyone! Another month has flown by and we are just one step closer to summer which always makes me happy! I am honestly in disbelief that Easter is this weekend, it is so early this year which is a little bit of a bummer. It is supposed to be freezing here on Sunday and I'm not really sure what to wear, If you have any suggestions please let me know! Anyways, I have always loved Easter. My family usually goes to Cape Cod with my cousins, I bring out my favorite spring pastels and eat a yummy brunch! I also love waking up in the morning and doing easter baskets. Although my sister and I are both passed the Easter Bunny days, carrying out the tradition is so fun. After I consume my weight in jelly beans and chocolate bunnies we head off to church with our family. When we get back to the house my parents usually have a small gift for us. Ever since we were little our Easter gifts usually have had something to do with spring break because we have vacation in late April. Personally, I think that bathing suits, flip flops and nail polish make the perfect little gifts and are a cute way to transition into spring! Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?
xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I love the case and flip flops! I have the Lilly wristlet and it's probably the best thing I've bought! I use it all the time!
    Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete