April 14, 2015

Spring into Spring







 dress- Old Navy | sandals- Jack Rogers | necklace- Swell Caroline c/o | watch- Kate Spade | bracelet- Kendra Scott via Rocksbox c/o

This weekend was gorgeous! Oh my gosh I am so, so excited to have gotten a little taste of Spring this weekend with blue skies and 70 degrees! Naturally, the first thing I did was pull out my Jack Rogers and a dress. I have been loving swing dresses this past year and I have been finding some really great ones at Old Navy! This dress is so stretchy and comfortable, plus it's striped so obviously I had to buy it! Although it is somewhat of a fashion faux-pas, I have been liking the look of mixing metals, you can't go wrong with a silver and gold stack. I am looking forward to many more lovely days by the sea. 
xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love that spring is finally here. Old Navy has really stepped up their game, and that dress is so pretty on you.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete