April 27, 2015

Poolside







shirt- Old Navy | shorts- Old Navy | heels- Old Navy | necklace- Swell Caroline c/o 

After linking all of my clothing for this post, I am now realizing that everything is from Old Navy. Recently, I have made made a bunch of trips there to pick up a few basics and have left with so many cute things. Whenever I go on vacation, I find myself completely overpacking and just wearing the same outfit multiple times. This trip was no exception and I have wore this exact outfit two or three times- thank you washing machines! This year flowy shorts and pants seem to be trending and I absolutely love it! I feel like I am wearing a pair of nike shorts, but I actually look put together! Typically, I don't wear heels with shorts as I have pretty long legs and it makes my shorts way too short, but this is an exception. Because they are so flowy, I think I can get away with it and it was so perfect for a semi-casual dinner out! I am so bummed to be heading back to Boston today, but I had such a great spring break here in Florida.
xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment