April 29, 2015

Seaside Stripes








shorts- J. Crew (Old) similar | shirt- Gap (Old) similar | sandals- Jack Rogers | watch- Kate Spade | necklace- Etsy | glasses- Kate Spade

I guess you could say that I am a little bit bummed as this is my last outfit post from Florida. I will miss the summer clothes and beach backdrop! I shot these pictures right before I left and wore this outfit traveling, but changed into jeans once I got to the airport. These pink chinos were the first pair I ever bought and they have held up so nicely over the past 4 or 5 years. I absolutely love this navy and white peplum- and paired with pink you can't go wrong! I found myself wearing my glasses a lot more over vacation because they were so easy to toss on before going out to any meal and I didn't feel the need to wear contacts while just laying at the beach or by the pool. Paired with my everyday jewelry and silver Jack Rogers, I think this pretty much sums up all my essentials in one look. 
xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. Your Kate Spade watch is such a classic piece. I might just have to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete