April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's finally the day I have been waiting for, the start of Spring Break! The week before a vacation is always a busy one and this was no exception. With the week of work behind me, I am so ready for a week or relaxation! Julianna leaves for the Cayman Islands today and I am off to Florida on Wednesday! I can't wait to be back at the beach and get a taste of summer! Bring on the sunshine, sea breeze and sandals!

One: Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea
Being a New England Girl, I am pretty loyal to Dunkin Donuts and love their coffee. However, my favorite summer Starbucks drink is back! I LOVE the peach flavoring to the green tea and it is beyond refreshing. With this drink its go big (venti) or go home! 

Two: The New Englander Jacket 
We have been loving our New Englander jackets from Charles River Apparel, they are so colorful and perfect for spring! Make sure to enter our giveaway to enter to win one for yourself! 

Three: Blue Skies and Spring Weather 
This week has been absolutely gorgeous and spring is finally here in Massachusetts. I was able to wear a skirt and sleeveless top to golf practice comfortably. It was sunny and in the sixties-seventies, does it get any better!? Isn't life so much nicer when the weather is nice?

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea 

1 comment :

  1. I love the Peach Green Tea too but I think my favorite is still the PTL! Have a great vacation!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete