November 28, 2015

10 Under $10

As you all know, the holiday season (aka my favorite time of the year) is quickly approaching. While I'm always a fan of small, trinket-like gifts, yet theres a difference between gifting something little that someone actually wants, or giving that little thing you know will sit in someone's dresser drawer and never get used. I find myself drawn to these little things, yet I have to say to myself "does anyone really want this?" before I buy, because I would literally waste my money on useless things (#confessionsofashopaholic). That being said, I've been shopping around and finding little things that are both useful and budget friendly, the perfect gift to give to all your friends just to show how much you care during the most wonderful time of the year!



Self magazine subscription | pencils | Starbucks gift card | pen set

xoxo,
Julianna

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment