November 30, 2015

Gift Guide: Men


I think that we can all probably agree that guys are the hardest people to shop for during the holidays, so I decided to post this gift guide a bit earlier to give you a head start! Whether you are looking for your brother, boyfriend, husband, dad, or grandfather odds are you will encounter some challenges. For the most part, I think that these items would appeal to men of all ages and styles as they are all relatively basic things. Socks, slippers, and wallets are pretty safe choices, however if you know their tastes you can make it a bit more personal. My dad got a fitbit a few months ago and he is obsessed with it, so if you know the guy you're shopping for works out a lot this would be a great gift, plus it's under $100. Add a nice card to any of these things and I am positive that you will make any man in your life happy!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment