September 29, 2016

September Playlist

Is it just me or did September absolutely fly by? The past week has been overcast, rainy, and chilly (hence the lack of outfit posts) which has had me in the mood for calmer coffee house style playlists compared to what I was listening to over the summer. I am still in the midst of making a new playlist for the fall on Spotify, so to be quite honest basically all of these songs are on my morning playlist that I made over a year ago. No such thing is my all time favorite song and I have been listening to a lot of older John Mayer songs this week on the way to school in the morning and when I have been doing my homework. This playlist is perfect for cozy weekend mornings, studying, and driving around town! What have you had on repeat this month?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

1 comment :

  1. I love these posts because I'm always looking for new songs! These are exactly the kind of songs I love for listening to while studying!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete