September 07, 2016

SENIOR YEAR

Yesterday officially marked the beginning of senior year. I think the most cliche thing in the world is when people tell you how fast high school goes by, but seriously I'm not sure how we went from freshman year to being the oldest in school. Trust me when I say I definitely rolled my eyes plenty of times at freshman orientation a few years ago when the seniors told us to make the most of our time. Looking back on it all they weren't kidding. There are so many emotions that will arise throughout the year, but I am so excited for all of the fun "lasts" to come and lots of firsts as well. Between first day of school breakfasts, sports banquets, college acceptances, senior night, and graduation, these next nine months are going to be great! Here's to senior year and the class of 2017!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment