September 22, 2016

Senior Pictures








I am so excited to finally have my senior pictures back! School pictures were always terrible, so it's so nice to finally have some good ones to choose from for my final year of high school. Because I have not selected my pictures yet, they are still low quality and have the watermarks on them, however I wanted to get your opinions! My two favorites are currently the first and second ones, but let me know which one you think I should use in the yearbook. Now that I have my pictures and am three weeks into school, senior year officially feels real!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

4 comments :

  1. Your pictures turned out so good! I love the simple yet put together outfits. The first picture is definitely my favorite!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! I love the scenery, too!

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful <333

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete