September 05, 2016

Summer 2016 Photo Recap











Happy Labor Day! I can't believe that today is officially the last day of summer and that I start my senior year tomorrow. I know every summer flies by, however this one seemed to go by in the blink of an eye. The past 10 weeks on the Cape have been so much fun; I spent lots of days on the boat and at the beach, and I completed my first summer job. This was the first summer that all of our friends had their licenses and we were able to see each other so much more often even though we were all in different parts of the Northeast. Day trips to the Vineyard, Boston, and different towns on the Cape were the perfect ways to spend days off and catch up. Thank you summer 2016 for being yet another great one, now on to more exciting adventures as we start or final year of high school!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment