March 04, 2014

Spring Air and Curly Hair?

 When I say that my hair will NOT curl, I'm serious. I decided to curl my hair before this post because I knew that it would stay for 15 min, after about an hour my hair will just fall down and be stick straight, it gets so frustrating. Sorry for that little rant, getting to the point I was so excited that my hair looks good curled in some of theses pictures because it is so rare! I'm so fed up with this cold New England weather and am jealous of everyone in the South breaking out their spring clothing! Stomp into Spring for me just like what the Lilly agenda said to do! 

My "Vickers Bow Bracelet" from Kiel James Patrick is definitely one of my go-to bracelets, navy is so versatile for any season. I also love my gold chain-linked bracelet from J. Crew Factory because I find myself wearing a lot of gold jewelry. 

I'm loving adding a pop of color to simple sweaters. I am secretly hoping that if I start wearing bright colors spring weather will arrive soon! 



Sweater- C. Wonder (Sold Out) Similar Here | Jeans- Joe's Jeans| Boots- Dolce Vita| Necklace- J. Crew Factory (Old) Nothing similar, but I'm loving this | Bow Bracelet-Kiel James Patrick | Gold Chain Bracelet- J. Crew Factory

Remember to enter the Faux Frat Giveaway, contest ends at midnight! 

xoxo,
Catherine 

Preppy by the Sea


No comments :

Post a Comment