March 15, 2014

Closing in on Spring

Well, it's mid-March and I can officially say spring time is almost here in New England! So excited to be able to go outside with just a light jacket and not be cold!  The snow has almost completely melted and the color is coming back in the trees and grass.  Here's my outfit for the first (real) day of spring!


You could say I have an obsession with this necklace...



What I'm Wearing
| Jacket: J.Crew Factory (not available online) | Top: J. Crew (similar here on Ebay) | Jeans: J. Crew Factory | Necklace: J. Crew | Shoes: L.L. Bean

Only 3 months until summer…
xoxo, 
Julianna

Preppy by the Sea



1 comment :

  1. This outfit is adorable! I love all of the pearls and the anchor tee is perfect!
    XOXO,
    Cathleen

    www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete