March 22, 2014

End of Winter- Last Call for Plaid!

 The cold winter months have begun to come to a close, meaning these are the last few days to wear my favorite plaid items! I got this dress for Christmas and did not get to wear it as much as I had hoped, however I know that it is a piece that I will have in my closet for a very long time. As much as I love my winter clothes, I am extremely ready to move on to the warm spring months and brighten up my wardrobe with some Lilly Pulitzer, Jack Rogers and  J. Crew chino shorts!


I promise the dress is not high-low, not sure why it looks that way in this picture! 
(I'm not a fan of high-low things) 

Always adding a monogram...

A bow makes everything better!

Dress- Gap (Sold Out) | Necklace- Etsy | Boots- Dolce Vita 

What do you want to get to wear one last time before the cold is officially gone?

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment