March 09, 2014

Warmer Weather in Chambray

Julianna and I have both been loving chambray the past few weeks! Take a look at her post, Chambray on a Cloudy Day for more ways to style a chambray shirt! My shirt is from J. Crew Factory and it is not super fitted like most of they button-downs, pairing it with a statement necklace or bright patterned scarf will really tie together the whole look! 

Chambray shirts are perfect for theses transition months between Winter and Spring and they are such a versatile piece to have in you wardrobe because you can wear them all year round.

Because it is still chilly here in New England, I layered my shirt with the J. Crew puffer vest to stay warm. 

I love pairing my rosette statement necklace with my monogrammed necklace!

Recently I have been obsessed with loafers, they are so fun for spring and often add a pop of color or fun pattern to your outfit! 

Shirt- J. Crew Factory | Vest- J. Crew Factory (Sold Out) | Leggings- Lululemon | Statement Necklace- Boutique Similar Here | Monogrammed Necklace- Etsy | Shoes- Gap (Sold Out) | Bracelet- J. Crew Factory

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 


1 comment :

  1. Such an adorable outfit! I love everything about it!
    XOXO,
    Cathleen

    www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete