January 04, 2016

Winter Workout Wear

 







I don't know about you but over the past few weeks I have indulged in my fair share of sweets. Now that we are back to reality, I am ready to get back into a workout routine and start eating better. I do not do a winter sport at school, so I try to workout at least three times a week. So far this winter has been pretty moderate and I am still able to run outside. During the cooler months I typically run in leggings, a long sleeve top, and a vest or a jacket if it's really chilly. I purchased these Asics back in August for cross country season and they are seriously amazing. They have great support and lot's of different color combinations available.

I am so lucky to live by the water, so I try to run near it whenever I can. Finding the motivation to run, or just workout during the winter can be difficult. Making a plan with your friends is a great way to get out there and push yourself. Also, I love making playlists on Spotify. I find that if I have a bunch of great songs to listen to while running it makes it go by faster! Here's to getting in great shape in 2016!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment