January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

TGIF!! Despite the fact that this was a short week, it was very busy and crazy stressful. We started exams this week and the rest of them are on monday and tuesday. So, unfortunately this weekend will be spent with textbooks and lots of notes. On the bright side, I am starting my morning off with a 5:30 spinning class before school and am planning on going to brunch with my friends on sunday!

One: Long Weekend
Last weekend was a blast. I got to spend a ton of time with one of my close friends who I don't get to see that often. Sunday night we got about 5 inches of snow, so the skiing monday was awesome! Now that the mountain is finally 100% open, I am looking forward to lots of fun weekends ahead!

Two: Vests
Temperatures have dropped significantly this past week and I have been relying on lots of layers to stay warm. I own way too many vests at this point, but really is there anything better?

Three: Studying
This week has not been the most glamorous and I have definitely spent more time that I would like to studying. I am so excited to finish all the tests and start second semester! First semester they messed up my schedule and I was put in economics. Initially I dreaded going to this class, I was one of the few juniors and did not know anyone in it. However, I am actually so glad I took the class and ended up enjoying the material and learning a little bit more about the business world. Second semester I am taking wheel throwing as one of my elective courses and I can't wait to have a creative break during my schedule!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment