January 08, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! We finally made it through the dreaded week back after break and can take a deep breath and enjoy the weekend. This week was a very busy one at school with tons of tests and assignments. This weekend I am going to Vermont to go skiing, fingers crossed they get some more snow soon! 

I have been loving using a bunch of the little goodies that I received for Christmas. The Tory Burch perfume has been my go-to scent recently, and this card case has been so convenient to just throw a little bit of cash and my license in. 

Two: Clean Eating
This week I started on a 12 day cleanse. After break I was feeling kind of disgusting after eating my weight in christmas cookies and decided to go on a cleanse when we started school. I have always said I was going to do one but then only lasted a day or two. Five days in and I and feeling so much better! I will be sharing some of the details about what exactly I am doing next week. 

Three: Skiing
I spent all of break in Vermont skiing and am excited to be headed back this afternoon. Although the conditions are not fabulous at the moment, it's still so much fun to get out on the slopes with friends and family! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment