July 25, 2016

Lace Up Dress






dress | shoes | earrings
As many of you know, Catherine and I have an obsession with the TV show, Jane the Virgin. If any of you are familiar with the show, I'm sure you've recognized that the character Petra has the most incredible clothes. So, when I saw her wearing this dress in an episode a few months back, I was instantly obsessed. I've been very into the lace up trend lately, and the color is absolutely to die for. I went on wornontv.net and found the dress at Nordstrom for $68 and still left in my size. I figured I had to buy it and now consider this dress one of my best purchases ever. It's super flattering, the neckline is deep, but not uncomfortably deep, and the sleeves are so fun!

xoxo,
Julianna 

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment