July 27, 2016

Steal Her Style


It has been such a long time since I did a "steal her style" post and I am so happy to be sharing a recreation of this look today! Pinterest is one of my favorite late night guilty pleasures and recently I have stumbled upon so many cute looks that have really inspired me to take more outfit photos. Everyone and their mother seems to be loving the off the shoulder trend this season and there are so many adorable variations in every price range. I love the long sleeve top featured in the original look; it would be perfect for a breezy night while still being cute and summery. I hunted down something super similar for less than $70- plus the bow detail is to die for! This look is relatively simplistic, however the bright pop of color from the adorable clutch ties the outfit together and gives it a chic vibe. The clutch featured in the photo retailed for about $90 and sold out, but you can still purchase the one linked above from Tuckernuck for less than half the original's cost. Let me know if you enjoy this type of post because I like making them and would be happy to do more in the future!

Happy hump day!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment