July 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

I don't think I've ever been so relived to see Friday during the summer! This past week has been beyond hectic. It started off with having a bunch of friends down to the cape for the weekend, then it was my sister's 13th birthday, followed by a ton of driving between the cape and home... needless to say I am 100% ready to enjoy the weekend off. Tomorrow night is my friend's graduation party and I cant wait to see her and everyone I haven't seen since getting out of school to celebrate! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? 

This past Tuesday Preppy by the Sea turned three! It is unbelievable to think that we have been blogging since the summer before freshman year and we are now entering our senior year. So much has changed since we started the blog and I am so excited to see where it goes in years to come. Thank you to everyone who has followed along and supported our journey! 

Two: Fruit 
Fruit is probably one of my all time favorite foods and it is so delicious and fresh right now. From watermelon to cherries to peaches to berries, everything is to die for! I have such a bad sweet tooth and fruit is a great healthy and natural alternative to satisfy those cravings, plus what's better than a summer fruit salad? 

Three: Travel
I have been a little bit AWOL on social media this week, so I am resorting to an old picture for number three. Because of my work schedule on the cape and having things going on at home this week, I have been doing a ton of back and forth. Although the drive is only about an hour and twenty minutes, it can get really grueling doing a ton of driving, which has thus resulted in sporadic posts this week. By Sunday I will have driven back and forth four different times which is mildly insane, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Thankfully as of next week I will pretty much be able to stay on the cape for the rest of the summer which is quite a relief. Look out for some more outfit posts next week! 

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea

No comments :

Post a Comment