October 09, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I am beyond happy that we have a long weekend and can enjoy and extra day of relaxation, as this past month of school has been a lot. This weekend is going to be crazy busy because Saturday is homecoming! During the day, I will be working at various tables and watching the games and then will head home to get ready for the dace with my friends later that night! On Sunday, I am going down to the Cape with my family for the rest of the weekend, which was always will be lots of fun! 

One: Shopping
Last weekend, I went to the mall in search of a dress for homecoming. The theme this year is candy land, which was kind of difficult to shop for. I ended up with one that doesn't quite go with the theme, but I know that I will wear again! Look for an outfit post and recap next week on the blog to see what I am wearing! 

Two: Pumpkins 
All of the store have officially put out their large displays of pumpkins and I could not be happier. October is such a wonderful month and I love all the fun decorations. These mini white pumpkins were too cute to pass up on! 

Three: My Car
I got a car this week and I am so excited to say the least! The new found freedom is so rewarding and not having to use my parents cars is so nice, plus I am obsessed with my bean boot and american flag key chains! 

Enjoy the weekend!

xoxo,
Catherine

Preppy by the Sea 

No comments :

Post a Comment